Skip to main content

Cover Reveal and Review for Ultimate Sacrifice by S. E. Green!!

OMG here it is!!! The cover reveal for Ultimate Sacrifice by S. E. Green!!!


But first! Here's what it's about :)

Ultimate Sacrifice by S. E. Green

Vickie has always lived a quiet, ordinary life in an equally quiet and ordinary small town. Yet one fateful night a child turns up dead in the woods behind her house in a ritualistic slaughter. Vickie and her family are suddenly thrown into a national spotlight. But as the investigation unfolds, she begins to realize her family isn’t so ordinary after all. Evil is inching closer to those she holds dear and Vickie isn't sure who she can ultimately trust. 



Spooky, right?! I get chills just thinking about it!! I can not wait to read this! October 10th better come quick!! ;)


Now!

The Moment

We've All Been Waiting For!!!!

***


The Beautiful Cover!



So creepy and beautiful I just want to pet it!! I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!


Review: 
I received an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) from the amazing and lovely author, and let's just say I started it on the road trip home from Florida to Texas and couldn't stop until I was finished!!!

And...

Holy Crap! What a whirl wind of emotion! This creepy novel will keep you guessing until the very end, you won't be able to put it down, and it'll leave you begging for more! The details will leave your skin crawling, body cringing, and curiosity spiked making you want Every. Last. Drop. I have yet to find a novel by S. E. Green that I don't love, and her first horror novel is no exception. It's a must read for sure! I can't wait for my pre-order to come in the mail!! October 10th, 2017!! 




Links to buy>>>


And!!!!! Here's the full jacket!


Sooooooooooo Amazing!!! :) <3



About The Author! (Information found here!)

Shannon Greenland, or S. E. Green, is the award winning author of the teen thriller, Killer Instinct, a YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers; the spy series, The Specialists, an ALA Popular Paperback and a National Reader’s Choice recipient; the teen romance, The Summer My Life Began, winner of the Beverly Hills Book Award; and the romance, Shadow of a Girl. Her books have been translated into several languages and are currently on numerous state reading lists. Ultimate Sacrifice is her debut horror and is due out 10.3.17.
Shannon has participated in and served as a guest speaker at festivals and conferences around the country to include but not limited to the LA Times Book Festival, American Library Association, Book Expo of America, Bouchercon, Romance Writers of America, RT Book Convention, Young Adult Keller Book Festival, Southern Festival of Books, and many more.
Shannon grew up in Tennessee where she dreaded all things reading and writing. She didn’t even read her first book for enjoyment until she was twenty-five. After that she was hooked! When she’s not writing, she works as an adjunct math professor and lives on the coast in Florida with her very grouchy dog. Find her online everywhere @segreenauthor.


Happy reading and don't forget to pre-order!!
Kelsey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Muffin Top By Avery Flynn Excerpt Reveal!!!

"Avery Flynn knocks it out of the park again!" - Tawna Fenske, USA Today bestselling author Muffin Top, a hot romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn is coming October 29th! The only thing about me that's a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I've got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I'm perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I'd ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I'm shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He's hot. He's funny… And he's just apologized for being late for our "date" then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he's sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don't need a pity date . . . unless of course it's to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last...