Skip to main content

Pennies By Pepper Winters!!!

Warning! This book is EXTREMELY dark! It's AMAZING writing and storytelling, but it is very dark and realistic. 


Pennies (Dollars #1) By Pepper Winters

"I'm not the hero in this story, girl. You'd do best to remember that."

Once upon a time, I was an eighteen year old psychology student.
Now, I’m a man’s property.
Stolen and sold, I’ve been decorated in bruises since the day my world changed two years ago.
I suffer in silence, I crave freedom, but I never break.
I can’t.
Until he arrives.
Elder Prest, the only man to look at me and see me. The only man more ruthless than my owner.
He wants me for reasons I don’t understand.
He claims me for one night then leaves and never looks back.
Until he returns.
And life becomes much more complicated.


Review: 

Wow. This is definitely a must read, but boy is it dark. I found myself cringing and wanting to rescue her at moments. But I was also cheering for her in her silence! <3 I love how strong she is even in the darkest of dark. Book one is crazy amazing! It leaves on a crazy cliffhanger, you WILL want ALL of the books! It will pull you in and tear you open as you feel as exposed as she is. You'll wish death upon many characters, but I feel like this is going to be a book I will recommend for a LONG time<33


Links to buy>>
Barnes and Noble (FREE on Nook right now!!!)
Amazon (FREE on Kindle right now!!)

Add it to your Goodreads!!!



Let us know if you read it!!!! 
Kelsey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Muffin Top By Avery Flynn Excerpt Reveal!!!

"Avery Flynn knocks it out of the park again!" - Tawna Fenske, USA Today bestselling author Muffin Top, a hot romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn is coming October 29th! The only thing about me that's a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I've got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I'm perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I'd ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I'm shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He's hot. He's funny… And he's just apologized for being late for our "date" then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he's sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don't need a pity date . . . unless of course it's to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last...