Skip to main content

Cover Reveal!!! Mama's Boy, Last Man Standing Book 1!

 



Avery Flynn has revealed the cover for 
Mama's Boy, Last Man Standing Book 1!




Releasing June 21, 2021

He's exactly who you want to take home.


Top three lies about mama's boys:

1. That we don't know what we want. That one is straight up BS. I know exactly what I want--to win this bet with my cousins by any means necessary even if it means finding the worst possible date in all of Harbor City and agreeing to whatever she asks in exchange for her pretending to fall for me.
     
2. That we are soft, little wimps. Yeah, you don't get to be CEO of a multibillion dollar company by letting other people take advantage of you. So as soon as I realize my date Fiona Hartigan isn't exactly who she appears to be, there's nothing that will stop me from figuring out the truth--no matter how many dates it takes to unravel that mystery.
     
3. That we don't know how to kiss. Oh yes we do. The only problem is that once I start kissing Fiona, I don't want to stop and I have to because we've already agreed that all of this is temporary.

Now I'm the guy that every woman wants to bring home to mom--except for the woman I'm fake dating and falling in love with for real.


 
Pre-order your copy today! 
Amazon: http://mybook.to/mamasboy
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3rPmeWo
Nook: https://bit.ly/3cUtVGH
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3rQhlMV

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3cVGxgs





Meet Avery






When Avery Flynn isn't writing about alpha heroes and the women who tame them, she is desperately hoping someone invents the coffee IV drip. She has three slightly wild children, loves a hockey-addicted husband, and has a slight shoe addiction. Find out more about Avery on her website, follow her on Twitter, like her on her Facebook page, or friend her on her Facebook profile. Also, if you figure out how to send Oreos through the internet, she'll be your best friend for life. Contact her at avery@averyflynn.com. She'd love to hear from you.
 
Connect with Avery
Website | http://averyflynn.com
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/3wAEneb
Amazon | https://amzn.to/3cVovLo
Facebook | https://bit.ly/2PZlBfH
Instagram | https://bit.ly/2PZlwZr
Twitter | https://bit.ly/3ux8xwY
Bookbub | https://bit.ly/3mvJdoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Say You're Sorry By Karen Rose!

Say You're Sorry by Karen Rose Introducing the first novel in the pulse-pounding Sacramento series from  New York Times  bestselling author Karen Rose. There is a serial killer on the loose, preying on vulnerable women. The only identifiable mark the killer leaves are letters—sometimes one, sometimes two—all carved into the torsos of his victims. Together they spell “Sydney.” When he grabs Daisy Dawson, he believes he has found his next victim. But despite her small stature, she fights back with an expertise that quickly frees her. Before fleeing the scene, Daisy also manages to grab what proves to be crucial evidence: a necklace from around the killer’s neck. The necklace is more than a trivial item—it is a link to a cold case that Special Agent Gideon Reynolds has been tracking for seventeen years. With Daisy’s help, Gideon finally has the opportunity to get closer to the truth than ever before. But they might not get the chance, as the serial killer has a new target: ...