Skip to main content

All In by Kathia is out now!!!



All In by Kathia is now live!



Get all the feels in this steamy, feel-good standalone romantic comedy about falling in love and finding happily ever after despite the odds.

The goal... Find Erik Nilsen, young star of England's hottest football club, a nice girl.

The coach... International football superstar Jamie MacNiven. Over thirteen years with women using his money and his fame have left him more than jaded—it's left him numb. But Jamie knows he can train Erik to win in his personal life as much as he wins on the field.

The drive... For Jamie it's simple: Erik still believes in love. Naïve? Maybe, but the thought of the kid losing that faith twists a part of his heart he thought was long dead.

The playing field... Well, it certainly isn't Europe, where everyone knows their faces and the amount of money in their bank accounts. No—there's one obvious choice where to find a nice girl for the kid: Chicago.



Download today!
Amazon: http://mybook.to/allink
Apple Books: https://apple.co/3ILdLxz
Nook: https://bit.ly/3J2j7EZ
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3IOKXUR
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3yRFloa

Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3RIMzUo



Review: This was soooo cute! There's just something about love stories that hit different <3 I love the chemistry between the characters. The grandmother is amazing! I can't wait to read more in this series! 







Meet Kathia 



With over 6 million books sold (and counting), Kathia's novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world. They've received starred reviews from Booklist, have consistently earned Editor's Picks for Best Romance, and have been featured by O, The Oprah Magazine. Kathia has written over 40 books so far, some translated into several languages, all about hope and dreams and the bonds of friendship and family.

(Longer reader bio available: https://www.kathiaherself.com/about)
 
Connect with Kathia
Website | https://www.kathiaherself.com/
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/3yPfQUL
Amazon | https://amzn.to/3ofxhJ4
Facebook | https://bit.ly/3onasDa
Instagram | https://bit.ly/3B2V1Yw
TikTok | https://bit.ly/3v2UPEM
Twitter | https://bit.ly/3v45Fua
Bookbub | https://bit.ly/3ogtNG6
Newsletter | https://bit.ly/3B5hpkb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Say You're Sorry By Karen Rose!

Say You're Sorry by Karen Rose Introducing the first novel in the pulse-pounding Sacramento series from  New York Times  bestselling author Karen Rose. There is a serial killer on the loose, preying on vulnerable women. The only identifiable mark the killer leaves are letters—sometimes one, sometimes two—all carved into the torsos of his victims. Together they spell “Sydney.” When he grabs Daisy Dawson, he believes he has found his next victim. But despite her small stature, she fights back with an expertise that quickly frees her. Before fleeing the scene, Daisy also manages to grab what proves to be crucial evidence: a necklace from around the killer’s neck. The necklace is more than a trivial item—it is a link to a cold case that Special Agent Gideon Reynolds has been tracking for seventeen years. With Daisy’s help, Gideon finally has the opportunity to get closer to the truth than ever before. But they might not get the chance, as the serial killer has a new target: ...