Skip to main content

New Release!! Not My Prince Charming by Hailey Shore!



Not My Prince Charming by Hailey Shore is now live!



To: Jackson (Not My Prince Charming) Dumont
From: Lola Pappas
What did you think was going to happen when you came back to Calico Cove after being gone for years? That I would forget how you were my best friend before you became my worst enemy? Or did you want me to pretend that night at the bonfire when you humiliated me in front of everyone didn't happen?
I don't care that you're handsome as sin and pretending to care about my family's diner - I'm not falling for your charm again.
Love - NOT,
Lola
 
To: Lola
From: Jackson
Dear Lola,
Please let me prove myself to you. I can still be your Prince Charming.
Love,
Jackson
 
Author's Note: This Cinderella retelling includes one nasty stepmom, two clueless step-sisters, a fairy godfather with gold eye shadow, a best friend lost and found, hot action on a boat and a LOT of groveling. 



Review: 
    I'm always a sucker for a good Cinderella retelling, usually it's just the movies, but I'm so glad I was able to get an advanced copy of this! So much tension and drama. Honestly, I wasn't totally sold on you know who, but she didn't lie when she said there's a LOT of groveling. I can't wait to read the next one, please tell me there's a next one!







Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
https://mybook.to/nmpc

Start the Calico Cove series today!
https://mybook.to/happilyem

Add the series to your TBR!
Happily Ever Maybe?: https://bit.ly/3EiXAaC
Not My Prince Charming: https://bit.ly/3EvYv7s













Meet Hailey Shore



Hailey Shore believes in hot coffee, cold wine and HEA's. She is the combined talents of two besties who have been writing for over 20 years. 
 
Connect with Hailey
Website | www.haileyshore.com
Goodreads | https://bit.ly/3RIIiyI
Amazon | https://amzn.to/3SYrPs1
Facebook | https://bit.ly/3Ce0Hzz
Instagram | https://bit.ly/3wglu1L
TikTok | https://bit.ly/3Ce0Nap
Newsletter | https://bit.ly/3wwTwia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Muffin Top By Avery Flynn Excerpt Reveal!!!

"Avery Flynn knocks it out of the park again!" - Tawna Fenske, USA Today bestselling author Muffin Top, a hot romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn is coming October 29th! The only thing about me that's a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I've got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I'm perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I'd ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I'm shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He's hot. He's funny… And he's just apologized for being late for our "date" then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he's sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don't need a pity date . . . unless of course it's to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last...