Skip to main content

Down London Road By Samantha Young (On Dublin Street #2)!!!!

Down London Road By Samantha Young
 (On Dublin Street #2)

Johanna Walker is used to taking charge. But she’s about to meet someone who will make her lose control...

It has always been up to Johanna to care for her family, particularly her younger brother, Cole. With an absent father and a useless mother, she’s been making decisions based on what’s best for Cole for as long as she can remember. She even determines what men to date by how much they can provide for her brother and her, not on whatever sparks may—or may not—fly.

But with Cameron MacCabe, the attraction is undeniable. The sexy new bartender at work gives her butterflies every time she looks at him. And for once, Jo is tempted to put her needs first. Cam is just as obsessed with getting to know Jo, but her walls are too solid to let him get close enough to even try.

Then Cam moves into the flat below Jo’s, and their blistering connection becomes impossible to ignore. Especially since Cam is determined to uncover all of Jo’s secrets... even if it means taking apart her defenses piece by piece.
 


Audience: 17+ Mature


Review: 

I LOVE this series :) Similar to On Dublin Street that it has a swoon worthy romance with just the right about of drama and laugh out loud moments! :) The characters are relatable and well rounded. It's a feel good read. You also get to find out additional swoons from book one!! :) Foreshadowing for book three look amazing and equally cute! I can't wait to read it!! If you need a break from life this is definitely an amazing one!!! Must read!!



Links to buy>>
Barnes and Noble
Amazon

Add it to your Goodreads!!!


I hope everyone is having an amazing summer filled with all of the books!!!!
Kelsey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Say You're Sorry By Karen Rose!

Say You're Sorry by Karen Rose Introducing the first novel in the pulse-pounding Sacramento series from  New York Times  bestselling author Karen Rose. There is a serial killer on the loose, preying on vulnerable women. The only identifiable mark the killer leaves are letters—sometimes one, sometimes two—all carved into the torsos of his victims. Together they spell “Sydney.” When he grabs Daisy Dawson, he believes he has found his next victim. But despite her small stature, she fights back with an expertise that quickly frees her. Before fleeing the scene, Daisy also manages to grab what proves to be crucial evidence: a necklace from around the killer’s neck. The necklace is more than a trivial item—it is a link to a cold case that Special Agent Gideon Reynolds has been tracking for seventeen years. With Daisy’s help, Gideon finally has the opportunity to get closer to the truth than ever before. But they might not get the chance, as the serial killer has a new target: ...