Skip to main content

Life's A Witch by Brittany Geragotelis!!!

Welp for warning this is the second book, not the first! Wooops! Honestly though it seems you could read one and two in whatever order to understand what's happening. I will be going back to read the first thought because I thought that was the second haha then on to the third :) School brain! 

Hope everyone who has finals is doing great or will be doing great! Study Study Study, then of course get to reading for you winter break ;) I can't wait to dive into my TBR this break!!! 

Enjoy!



Life's A Witch by Brittany Geragotelis


Hadley Bishop is the descendant of the most powerful and famous witch of all time—and as the most popular girl at Astor High, it appears as if she's gotten all her best qualities. But when Hadley's mother is kidnapped and killed by the same evil coven that betrayed her great, great, great Grandmother during the Salem Witch Trials, Hadley swears to get rid of the witches once and for all. With the help of the other kids in her coven, the teens wage a war against Samuel Parris and his followers which results in a battle so epic—and dangerous—that the magical world will be changed forever.
 



Review:

I loved this book! It had a bit of everything plus witches <3 Drama, suspense, murder, mystery, romance, attitude, and witches all rolled into one :) It keeps you on the edge of your seat and delivers great story telling. Everything you need after taking exams, writing papers, and preparing presentations. I can't wait to read the first and third books ;) guess I should pay more attention because this isn't the first time this has happened haha. Oh well, I still loved all the characters and I loved the little twists that she put throughout. 




Links to buy>>>

Add it to your Goodreads!!!!



Happy reading,
Kelsey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Muffin Top By Avery Flynn Excerpt Reveal!!!

"Avery Flynn knocks it out of the park again!" - Tawna Fenske, USA Today bestselling author Muffin Top, a hot romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn is coming October 29th! The only thing about me that's a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I've got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I'm perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I'd ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I'm shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He's hot. He's funny… And he's just apologized for being late for our "date" then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he's sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don't need a pity date . . . unless of course it's to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last...