Skip to main content

Rebel Heir By Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward!!!!!

Rebel Heir: Book One by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

From New York Times Bestselling authors Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward, comes the first book in a new, sexy duet. 

How to kick off a great summer in the Hamptons: 

Snag a gorgeous rental on the beach. Check. 

Get a job at a trendy summer haunt. Check. 

How to screw up a great summer in the Hamptons: 

Fall for the one guy with a dark leather jacket, scruff on his face, and intense eyes that doesn’t fit in with the rest of the tony looking crowd. A guy you can’t have when you’ll be leaving at the end of the season. 

Check. Check. Check. 

I should add—especially when the guy is your sexy, tattooed God of a boss. 

Especially when he not only owns your place of employment but inherited half of the town. 

Especially when he’s mean to you. 

Or so I thought. 

Until one night when he demanded I get in his car so he could drive me home because he didn’t want me walking in the dark. 

That was sort of how it all started with Rush. 

And then little by little, some of the walls of this hardass man started to come down. 

I never expected that the two of us, seemingly opposites from the outside, would grow so close. 

I wasn't supposed to fall for the rebel heir, especially when he made it clear he didn’t want to cross the line with me. 

As the temperature turned cooler, the nights became hotter. My summer became a lot more interesting—and complicated. 

All good things must come to an end, right? 

Except our ending was one I didn’t see coming. 

Rebel Heir is the first book in the Rush Series Duet. Book Two, Rebel Heart, will release six weeks later on May, 22, 2018.



Review: 

I was scrolling through Instagram in need of a break from crazy exams when I saw Penelope Ward post about this new release. I have loved all of the books she's written, and I knew it was just what I needed to take my mind off of everything. 

I was laughing out loud from the beginning, crying towards the end, and devouring at every opportunity! Just like the rest of their novels, it doesn't disappoint. Comedy, romance, and just enough drama to make you gasp. 

These characters pull you in, the emotions transferring through you as you read. The end will leave you reeling for book two which luckily comes out May 22, 2018! But Man, I wish I had it right now!!! :) 

I can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds! 





Links to buy>>>
Barnes and Noble
Amazon

Add it to your Goodreads!!!


Happy reading, lovelies! 
Kelsey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Muffin Top By Avery Flynn Excerpt Reveal!!!

"Avery Flynn knocks it out of the park again!" - Tawna Fenske, USA Today bestselling author Muffin Top, a hot romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn is coming October 29th! The only thing about me that's a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I've got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I'm perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I'd ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I'm shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He's hot. He's funny… And he's just apologized for being late for our "date" then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he's sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don't need a pity date . . . unless of course it's to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last...