Skip to main content

Cover Reveal - When August Ends By Penelope Ward!!

COVER REVEAL

PWWhenAugustEndsBookCoverTITLE1.png

A Standalone Contemporary Romance No-vel

NY Times, USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Penelope Ward

RELEASE DATE: February 25, 2019

Synopsis:

What do you do when a sexy, older man moves into your family's summer rental? Well, apparently, you make a fool of yourself-over and over. Things didn't exactly get off on the right foot with Noah Cavallari. Our first encounter was embarrassing, to say the least. But despite that, I found myself waking up every day with a new-found energy. Nothing exciting ever happened on the lake-not until Noah moved into the small boathouse on our property. He'd booked it for the entire summer…and I was still trying to figure out why. When my mother became ill, I inherited the responsibility of making sure our guests were well taken care of. I should have been in college. Instead, I was living my best life…as a maid. Dark, handsome, and mysterious, everything about Noah screamed forbidden. I knew he was just passing through town for the sum-mer. I knew he was probably too old for me. Yet, I was drawn to him. Not to mention, he tried to save my life when he mistakenly thought I was drowning. I wanted him and made no secret of it. His own attempts to warn me away soon gave way to late-night moonlight chats by the lake. We were slowly easing into a friendship that was gearing up to explode into something I might not recover from. Because he's leaving at the end of the sum-mer. And I have no idea what I'll do when August ends. PWWhenAugustEndsBookCover5x8_BW_264-FINAL.jpg
Photo/Cover Details:
Cover designer: Letitia Has-ser, RBA designs
Cover Model: Joseph Cannata
Cover Photography: Adam Zivo
PWWhenAugustEndsBookCover5x8_HIGH.jpg

**Watch out for a special sneak peek excerpt of

When August Ends on February 20th!**

LINKS TO WHEN AUGUST ENDS:

Apple Books ➜ https://apple.co/2Tj776z Amazon Print ➜https://amzn.to/2RqwLJs Add to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/2VjWx13 Sign up to be alerted when it goes live on Amazon here: http://eepurl.com/MnXoH **No Amazon e-book preorder. Will go live on/around release day. fullsizeoutput_69

Ward Pic

About the Author:

Penelope Ward is a New York Times, USA Today and #1 Wall Street Journal bestsel-ling author of contemporary romance. She grew up in Boston with five older brothers and spent most of her twenties as a television news anchor. Penelope resides in Rhode Island with her husband, son, and beautiful daughter with autism. With over one-point-five million books sold, she is a twenty-time New York Times bestseller and the author of over twenty novels.

Sign up for Penelope's mailing list: http://eepurl.com/MnXoH

Find Penelope here:

Website: http://www.penelopewardauthor.com Gmail: penelopewardauthor@gmail.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/penelopewardauthor Facebook Fan Group (Penelope's Peeps): https://www.facebook.com/groups/PenelopesPeeps/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/PenelopeAuthor Instagram: @penelopewardauthor http://instagram.com/PenelopeWardAuthor/ Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7105545.Penelope_Ward?from_search=true

Other books from Penelope Ward

Standalone Novels

Love Online EbookLove Online:

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2obQRa2
Apple Books: https://apple.co/2LzO4om
B&N: http://bit.ly/2wfHUQO
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2MYBexz
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2ORdVWT
Audio: https://adbl.co/2KAWnMq

Gentleman NineGentleman Nine

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2KoRJC5
iBooks: http://bit.ly/2D7K7Qi
Nook: http://bit.ly/2EPuDCn
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2nMeoP3
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2C9ESTm

35604204Drunk Dial

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2rcBbVl
iBooks: http://apple.co/2tq7dRz
Nook: http://bit.ly/2xeEH2H
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2ihXnMD
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2LzQ2Fg

Mack DaddyMack Daddy

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2regybn
iTunes: http://apple.co/2iNrIPj
B&N: http://hyperurl.co/aiypfj
Kobo: http://hyperurl.co/r3hv19
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2LhHZxB
RoomHate

RoomHate

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2rficJw
iTunes: http://apple.co/1PgsvE7
B&N: http://bit.ly/1PLGnSL
kobo: http://bit.ly/1POvSnW
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2JMo306

Stepbrother DearestStepbrother Dearest

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2FBxe1G
ITunes: http://bit.ly/YER0mT
B&N: http://bit.ly/1taMFjG
kobo: http://bit.ly/1fJaaBs
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2JJV90V

Neighbor Dear-estNeighbor Dearest

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2JJQPz2
iTunes: http://apple.co/29mC6L8
B&N: http://bit.ly/2akQ2aq
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2axt1SY
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2LFzZTn
Jaded and TyedJaded and Tyed (A novelette)
Amazon Print only: https://amzn.to/2JLzTYJ
Audio: https://adbl.co/2LVET1V




35696570Sins of Sevin

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2I6i3T6
iTunes: http://apple.co/1K8mzGg
B&N: http://bit.ly/1hTKAKE
kobo: http://bit.ly/1OaGY3D
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2LImsup
Jake Undone (Jake #1)

Jake Undone

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2KoQnYd
iTunes: http://apple.co/1fJayQ8
B&N: http://bit.ly/1obAwJ6
kobo: http://bit.ly/1SPKl0M
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2uU45v3

Jake Un-derstood (Jake #2)Jake Understood (Jake #2)

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2rbAlZQ
iTunes: http://apple.co/1DQQwgC
B&N: http://bit.ly/1FwJC0z
kobo: http://bit.ly/1LQ7Fvk
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2JHWUM0
My Skylar

My Skylar

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Fwe78V
iTunes: http://bit.ly/SLNOTR
B&N: http://bit.ly/SLO1qi
kobo: http://bit.ly/1kNrtAB
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2mzqkmn
Gemini

Gemini

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2rggfwv
iTunes: http://apple.co/1QTaONj
B&N: http://bit.ly/1KfmLHD
kobo: http://bit.ly/1BGJ2wu
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2zYoXXP


BOOKS BY PENELO-PE WARD & VI KEELAND:

Hate Notes final ebook coverHate Notes:

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2RrY8iw
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2qxG2R2
Audio: https://amzn.to/2zR81AE



The Rush Series (2 Book Series)

Rebel Heir (Rush Series Duet #1)Rebel Heir

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2JHynHe
iBooks: https://goo.gl/iG6fmD
B&N: http://smarturl.it/ubjd6b
Kobo: https://goo.gl/iU76VK
Rebel Heart (Rush Series Duet #2)

Rebel Heart

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2KuY8Me
iBooks: https://apple.co/2oleXyJ
B&N: http://smarturl.it/ew2ggj
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2H7FRCm

Cocky BastardCocky Bastard

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2JIy7HT
iTunes: http://apple.co/1PffE2J
B&N: http://bit.ly/1EjxNpY
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1UxCSUO
Stuck-Up Suit

Stuck-Up Suit

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2KvRMfE
iBooks: http://apple.co/1Qbwy57
B&N: http://bit.ly/29vrQhV
Kobo: http:// bit.ly/1RJdUif

Playboy PilotPlayboy Pilot

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HFAtec
iBooks: http://apple.co/1Wb06Cf
B&N: bit.ly/2caXPEK
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2cJDXO1



Mister Money-bagsMister Moneybags

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HFgHzm
iBooks: http://smarturl.it/3y1tuq
B&N: http://smarturl.it/kx7h8m
Kobo http://smarturl.it/qqf5ho
42273408_1114307782078738_186933142978822144_n


British Bedmate:

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2sGyJbZ
Apple Books: http://smarturl.it/y4x3xi
B&N: http://smarturl.it/o780mb
Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/dear-bridget-i-want-you
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2LANW8s
PWWhenAugustEndsBookCover5x8_HIGH.jpg

WHEN AUGUST ENDS - RELEASING FEBRUARY 25, 2019

Apple Books ➜ https://apple.co/2Tj776z Amazon Print ➜https://amzn.to/2RqwLJs Add to Goodreads ➜ https://bit.ly/2VjWx13 Sign up to be alerted when it goes live on Amazon here: http://eepurl.com/MnXoH **No Amazon e-book preorder. Will go live on/around release day.

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK EXCERPT OF

WHEN AUGUST ENDS ON FEBRUARY 20th!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Muffin Top By Avery Flynn Excerpt Reveal!!!

"Avery Flynn knocks it out of the park again!" - Tawna Fenske, USA Today bestselling author Muffin Top, a hot romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn is coming October 29th! The only thing about me that's a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I've got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I'm perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I'd ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I'm shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He's hot. He's funny… And he's just apologized for being late for our "date" then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he's sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don't need a pity date . . . unless of course it's to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last...