Skip to main content

Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig!!

Hey guys!!!

Emma and I have been super busy with life, so sorry there's been a beat between a lot of the posts!!!

I finally finished exams, and I was able to sit down and finish reading this gem! We were lucky enough to meet Caleb Roehrig at Teen Book Fest, and he's hilarious!!


Check out his book!!!

Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig

Flynn's girlfriend has disappeared. How can he uncover her secrets without revealing his own?

Flynn's girlfriend, January, is missing. The cops are asking questions he can't answer, and her friends are telling stories that don't add up. All eyes are on Flynn—as January's boyfriend, he must know something.

But Flynn has a secret of his own. And as he struggles to uncover the truth about January's disappearance, he must also face the truth about himself.
 

Audience: 13+

Review: 
Alright! So if you loved Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, this book is a must read. There's plenty of teen drama, suspense, and cringe worthy moments mixed in also. My favorite part of the whole book would have to be the love story. He definitely brings you into the character as you experience the conflicting emotions, and the love interest is a total hottie!! The romance is adorable and makes you melt, begging for more! (Don't want to put names, so we don't spoil anything, go buy the book!)
My other favorite would have to be the suspenseful apartment scene where you REALLY don't want to stop reading. I found myself back and forth with January, between hating her and aching for her. Great story if you're looking for a thriller for Halloween!! 


Links to buy>>>
Barnes and Noble
Amazon

Add it to your Goodreads!!


What's on your to read for the fall?? Let us know in the comments!!!
Kelsey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Queen's Rising Series by Rebecca Ross

 I loved this series! I never wanted it to end! Rebecca Ross has an amazing writing style that pulls you into the story and won't let go. There's mystery which I love. I enjoy having something to figure out, and the author being able to keep the truth hidden until the end. Guessing is obviously my favorite, but I thoroughly enjoy being wrong at the end.  ;)  If you love fantasy and great storytelling, jump into this two book series! I can't wait to read more of her writing! The Queen's Rising When her seventeenth summer solstice arrives, Brienna desires only two things: to master her passion and to be chosen by a patron. Growing up in the southern kingdom of Valenia at the renowned Magnalia House should have prepared her. While some are born with a talent for one of the five passions—art, music, dramatics, wit, and knowledge—Brienna struggled to find hers until she chose knowledge. However, despite all her preparations, Brienna’s greatest fear comes true: she is left wi...

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

Muffin Top By Avery Flynn Excerpt Reveal!!!

"Avery Flynn knocks it out of the park again!" - Tawna Fenske, USA Today bestselling author Muffin Top, a hot romantic comedy from USA Today bestselling author Avery Flynn is coming October 29th! The only thing about me that's a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I've got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I'm perfectly fine with that. But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I'd ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I'm shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me. That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He's hot. He's funny… And he's just apologized for being late for our "date" then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he's sitting down and ordering himself dinner. I have no problem telling him I don't need a pity date . . . unless of course it's to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last...