Skip to main content

Arctic Bound by Tigris Eden!!!!!

Arctic Bound by Tigris Eden

There are secrets in even the smallest of towns...

Nerina Simpson fled the streets of New York City, hoping to find solace outside the small town of Talkeetna, Alaska. Physically scarred from a fire that claimed both her parents, Nerina keeps to herself while she tries to put the darkness of her life behind her. 

When a winter storm forces her into town, she collides with Victor Canidae. An arrogant man who makes it no secret that he and everyone else in the town want her to leave. 

Headstrong, and refusing to back down, Nerina finds herself in trouble when her two, four legged companions get lost in a storm, landing her in the path of an angry bear hell bent on taking her life. Until a mysterious white wolf comes to her rescue.


When she wakes up in a warm cave, the last person she expected to see is Victor. Stuck in a cave until the storm passes the two decide there is only one way to pass the time, and quickly when you’re getting physical.

***What happens in a cave stays in the cave....Right?***

Audience: 18+

Review: 

HOT! The mystery and romance surrounding Nerina has you engulfing the book as quick as you can take in air. The entire book I kept guessing what would happen with Nerina, but luckily it's one of those books that doesn't give it away until the time is right. With twists at every turn I couldn't stop reading. I was shocked when I finally checked the time and found out it was 5AM!!!! I didn't even realize, I was submerged in this world, and the outside world couldn't get to me. This is a must read for Romance fans!! The Novella that goes with it (will be linked below) is just what you need to ease the heartache that the next book won't come out until 2017!!! Highly recommend! <3

Links to buy>>
Barnes and Noble
Amazon

Add it to your Goodreads!!

Novella: The Reaping

Hope you guys love it!! 
Kelsey <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Dark Crowns Series by Kendare Blake!!!

Review:  I'm going to review all of these together because well...I read them all back to back and loved each one. It's also been a minute since I binged them. BUT these were amazing and I'm so glad I finally pulled the first one off my shelf, quickly realizing that I was going to need the rest of the series and immediately ordered the set to my house. These are a bit darker, but that just adds to the intrigue. The darkness pulls you in, begging you to unlock all of the dirty secrets hidden within. From the first synopsis you know the last queen gets the crown. But, Kendare Blake puts you into the lives of each sister. Letting you get to know them, their friends, their personalities. It's hard to root for one queen knowing the others would have to die. It would be easy if you could just hate them all from page one or possibly have one you love the most, but she goes and gets you attached to all of them with her amazing writing. I didn't want the story to end. There ...

When August Ends By Penelope Ward Excerpt Reveal!!

    EXCERPT REVEAL A Standalone Contemporary Romance Novel NY Times, USA Today, and #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Penelope Ward RELEASE DATE: February 25, 2019   EXCERPT:     Noah stood up and walked off the porch to put his cigar out on the cement. When he returned, he remained standing across from me. I was reminded of just how tall he was as he towered over me. A breeze blew his scent—a mix of cigar and cologne—in my direction. The same smell saturated the shirt I was wearing. I could’ve breathed it in all night. His nearness was doing things to my body I hadn’t ever felt.   Noah looked around. “You mentioned some stuff around here needs to be repaired. What specifically?”   I blew out a breath. Even thinking about it was exhausting. “So much. I’d have to make a list.”   “Why don’t you do that? Make a list. I’m pretty good with my hands. I’ll see if there’s anything I can help w...

Romance Galore!!! Feel Good Books!!!

Hey guys!! It's been awhile! I've been overwhelmed catching up on school work and exams and of course binge reading in-between!! This post is going to be filled with ROMANCE! I know, I know! I finally went and read a few new adult/adult romance books, and now I can't stop. I've ordered probably $200 worth because I just can't get enough!! WHY DID I TAKE SO LONG TO TRY THESE BOOKS!!! It's alright, I'm trying to catch up now. With the stress of exams, finals creeping up, and life in general, these are some feel good books. They will make you laugh, cry, and maybe laugh until you cry (some did for me anyways!). These definitely helped me during exams! I hate being stressed and books are my stress reliever. Without further a-do...feast your eyes and soul on these beautiful books that brought me joy, sadness, and heart wrenching romance....... ***These are New Adult/Adult Romance, so there is mature content in these books**** Recklessly Royal (Sudden...